Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Yeah, it needs an overhaul, the match just doesn't work properly with the way the game works, and it's annoying how if you try a 20 minute match to add some more switches to it they just make it so people come out every 5 minutes, meaning it's the same as the shorter timed ones.

Guest jaywhyte

some guys look real to life (i.e. MVP, Kofi Kingston) and some guys look like they had zero detail put into them at all (wtf is up with Big Show??). I totally agree that CM Punk looks like Jesus...wow.

Guest jaywhyte

I think most of the characters, if not all, will look better in-game than they do in the renders. Because, correct me if I'm wrong, I think they're photoshopped together to simply show you generally how they're gonna look.

i think you're right. Hopefully we'll have the option to make Punk look like he did when he was a face or shave his hair off, lol.

http://community.sma...sraw.com/roster

The roster on the SVR site. Click on the superstars and you can see their in-game entrance, thought that was a pretty cool feature for the website. Dolph's entrance seems a bit more ":D" now with mini-trons in the background. Drew's entrance is quite surreal as well.

Edited by Ty123

Hmm, on the roster page they show the allotment for the 14 remaining spots. 7 legends, 1 Raw, 6 SmackDown

The Raw guy is most likely Carlito. On SmackDown you have Shelton, Mickie, Knox...still 3 spots. Slam Master J, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Fu Naki? I can't think of what other released guys were on SmackDown, and Marcus Stephenson has already said Tiffany is non-playable and Serena isn't in.

Still no idea why The Great Khali is nowhere to be found, especially since Kung Fu Naki spent a good year off of television before WM. But who cares, Funaki finally making it into a SD game would be AWESOME