House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

STANNIS IS THE TRUE KING

As much as I like Stannis I have one huge problem that makes me hesitate to pledge my undying allegiance to him and his cause:

Melisandre. I don't trust her. And she along with Stannis' wife still seem to plan to at some point sacrifice his daughter.

• Like 1

Eurgh, I hate doing it but I'm going to have to watch the leaked episodes, I've already had one thing spoiled for me :(

That's exactly the reason why I watched all 4 episodes. I'd be totally pissed if something was spoiled for me....

Although, here are my thoughts on the four:

-Tyrion will make Danni not so shit, I think. And Tyrion is still amazing.

-Why the fuck did Barristan and Grey Worm have to die? They were fucking amazing :( But they went out like badasses. Although, one thing...the Unsullied were supposed to be this unstoppable killing machine, and yet, here they are, being stopped by a bunch of fucking thugs in gold masks. She should have opened the arena!

-Margery is playing with fire by taunting Cersi, and it's already bit her in the ass once

-The Sparrows....holy shit, they are scary! JUst walking in and straight up murdering bitches. Tommen (Tommel? I can't remember his name exactly) is gonna have his hands full...don't think this kid is gonna make it as king.

-Jon Snow, Lord Commander :D Although, I still secretly hope that he takes Stannis' offer and becomes Jon Stark!

-Sansa x Ramsey....that poor girl. Betrothed to one psycho, and now to another. I'm worried for her well being.

-Aria is becoming faceless! Although, I think her hiding her sword instead of tossing it away is going to create a problem.

-The ladies of Dorne who are gonna avenge Obyren are fucking badass and I love them

-Jamie and Braun are my second favorite tag team. They are the best

-Pod and Breinne! My favorite team! They are gonna save the fuck outta Sansa :D

-Where the fuck is Gendry?

• Like 2

Eurgh, I hate doing it but I'm going to have to watch the leaked episodes, I've already had one thing spoiled for me :(

That's exactly the reason why I watched all 4 episodes. I'd be totally pissed if something was spoiled for me....

-Why the fuck did Barristan and Grey Worm have to die? They were fucking amazing :( But they went out like badasses. Although, one thing...the Unsullied were supposed to be this unstoppable killing machine, and yet, here they are, being stopped by a bunch of fucking thugs in gold masks. She should have opened the arena!

-Margery is playing with fire by taunting Cersi, and it's already bit her in the ass once

-The Sparrows....holy shit, they are scary! JUst walking in and straight up murdering bitches. Tommen (Tommel? I can't remember his name exactly) is gonna have his hands full...don't think this kid is gonna make it as king.

-Jon Snow, Lord Commander :D Although, I still secretly hope that he takes Stannis' offer and becomes Jon Stark!

-Sansa x Ramsey....that poor girl. Betrothed to one psycho, and now to another. I'm worried for her well being.

-Aria is becoming faceless! Although, I think her hiding her sword instead of tossing it away is going to create a problem.

-The ladies of Dorne who are gonna avenge Obyren are fucking badass and I love them

-I don't think Tyrion will be thre in time to help Danni. What I think will happen (and if it happens it is going to be one of the most heart breaking moments ever) is that Jorah is too late, Danni gets murdered and he finds her head on a spike or her body nailed to a waysign or something like that. I dread that day.

-I had the same thought. But on the other hand the Unsullied were heavily outnumbered and even though they lost they took a lot of Sons of The Harpys with them. I put this in the same category as the Mountain/Oberyn fight in which I found it very strange that Oberyn couldn't just quickly role away when the Mountin sweeped him off his feet.

-But again Cersei isn't thinking things through. If that episode has thought us anything it is that the sparrows aren't just harmless monks and preachers. If they find out about her and Jamie there is a real possibility that they'll turn against her. And with Jamie gone who will be there to pledge their lifes for her? It's a shame. She has potential to be as skilful a politician as Tyrion but she is nowhere near as smart and untouchable as she thinks she is and her spitefulness always gets the best of her.

-I hope Jon Snow doesn't take Stannis offer. I don't want him anywhere near Melisandre. I think he'll become a good lord commander and if he is smart he'll get Thorn on his side.

-I don't think Ramsey will harm Sansa. At least for the time being. Right now I'm more concerned about Ramsey's girlfriend. I think we have another Lysa-situation on our hands.

-Usually I'd love Oberin's daughters as well. But unfortunately their plan included the murder of an innocent child. So In this case I hope Jamie Lannister gets to Myrcella before they do. All the other Lannisters are fair game.

-Gendry is probably still rowing. Rowing once around the globe. By the time he gets back I reckon he'll have arms like the Ultimate Warrior in his prime.

The Unsullied were heavily outnumbered and penned into a small area, which is not condusive for fighting with long spears.

Also, I wouldn't assume Grey Worm and Barristan are dead.

I'm puzzled by the differences between the High Sparrow and the Sparrows, it's like Princess Diana leading the Nazi Party.

• Like 3

Just a reminder to everyone, the following spoilers have to do with all four leaked episodes.

-I don't think Tyrion will be thre in time to help Danni. What I think will happen (and if it happens it is going to be one of the most heart breaking moments ever) is that Jorah is too late, Danni gets murdered and he finds her head on a spike or her body nailed to a waysign or something like that. I dread that day.

-But again Cersei isn't thinking things through. If that episode has thought us anything it is that the sparrows aren't just harmless monks and preachers. If they find out about her and Jamie there is a real possibility that they'll turn against her. And with Jamie gone who will be there to pledge their lifes for her? It's a shame. She has potential to be as skilful a politician as Tyrion but she is nowhere near as smart and untouchable as she thinks she is and her spitefulness always gets the best of her.

-Ehh, I don't think you have to worry about Danni kicking the bucket any time soon. I consider her one of the three 'untouchables' along with Tyrion and Arya. If/when Danni dies, it'll be in the final season/book, in Westeros.

-Holy crap, I didn't even think of the Jamie x Cersei connection with the Sparrows. That is gonna be good.

The Unsullied were heavily outnumbered and penned into a small area, which is not condusive for fighting with long spears.

Also, I wouldn't assume Grey Worm and Barristan are dead.

I'm puzzled by the differences between the High Sparrow and the Sparrows, it's like Princess Diana leading the Nazi Party.

I suppose that makes a lot of sense. They should get some new weapons so this doesn't happen again!

Really? They looked pretty dead to me. At least Barristan did.

....that is pretty description.

-Ehh, I don't think you have to worry about Danni kicking the bucket any time soon. I consider her one of the three 'untouchables' along with Tyrion and Arya. If/when Danni dies, it'll be in the final season/book, in Westeros.

Honestly, as much as I like her, I'd be really disappointed if she doesn't kick the bucket very soon. She sent her most loyal adviser and friend away, the other one as well as the leader of her army just got murdered, two of her dragons rot in the dungeons (from which they'll sooner or later emerge and they'll not be happy) while the other one doesn't accept her as his mother anymore and went AWOL. The slaves she was so adamant about freeing will turn against her as they won't accept her Mandella-like policies of forgivness towards the Nobles and Masters and the Nobles and Masters never liked her much anyway. The entirety of Slaver's Bay want her dead. The only "friend" she has left would probably kill her to save his own skin. She still as the unsullied but if Slave's Bay will turn their forces against her, will that be enough?

Edited by Hellraiser