The Budweiser FA Cup

Regardless of what Luiz may have done, that is disgusting and inexcusable. I like Aguero but that is awful. If Luiz had been fouling him and elbowing him, I can understand the temptation to go in a bit tough in a challenge but that's beyond too far, he potentially could have really hurt Luiz had he connected with his chest or something rather than the back of his leg.

Got home and flicked to a couple of moments on the recorded match - mainly to watch Ba's goal (lovely) and also the Torres penalty appeal (ridiculous), although I also caught a proper look at Aguero's hideousness.

I hadn't realised, until I just caught one of the commentators mentioning his name while doing so, that the referee was Chris Foy. In a way I can only laugh - explains everything, the imbecilic cunt.

Surely Aguero will get a retrospective ban now? The only way that wasn't punished is if the officials didn't see it. If they did and decided to do nothing they need sacking.

Not that him missing 3 pointless Premier League games will impact on much.

• 4 weeks later...

That's disgusting.

5 days ago..

Mancini has made it clear the England number one will not be in his starting line-up to face Wigan at Wembley on Saturday, preferring to reward Costel Pantilimon for his performances in getting City to Wembley.

The Romanian has played in all of City's domestic cup fixtures this season, and Mancini believes it would be unfair to alter his selection policy, despite Hart's disappointment. When asked if he may be tempted to pick Hart for the final, the Italian said: "I don't think so, we decided this at the start of the season. Pantilimon deserves to play."

He added: "Joe won the FA Cup two years ago, he won the Premier League last year, he is the best keeper in England and I think he should be happy his second keeper can play in a big game.

"I know he wants to play but we decided at the start of the season it was important for Pantilimon to play in the two cups."

I don't like City, I really don't, but I want them to win it on penalties (tire Wigan out). Which is shit. It'd be amazing for Wigan's fan to win it, but I reaaaaally don't want them to gain heart and fight from a cup win and to beat Arsenal.

That and Whelan is a twat.