Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

Fuck Paula Radcliffe. She's dropped out of the marathon because she doesn't think she'll be fit enough in time. If she knew that, why not drop out sooner so we could get a replacement in?

Pretty sure they are replacing her. And she's only held off until now because she was hoping she could fight back to fitness in time but she's now admitting defeat sadly.

How have Spain lost to Japan and Honduras? How did that happen? It's great for the tournament of course, but I just don't understand how they can have failed so spectacularly.

• Like 1

Guest mr. potato head

And the Jamaican wins the 100m women's butterfly swimoff.

No worries though, she'll fall before THE MIGHTY FIFTEEN-YEAR-OLD LITHUANIAN CHICK!

I think what's more annoying about Paula Radcliffe is that she's barely been fit at any point in the past four years, yet she's been getting the full funding from the Olympics committee the entire time despite achieving absolutely nothing.

Who is everyone's other nations? I cheer for Australia obviously, but then England as well as Denmark due to family coming from there.

I do cheer for any small nation as well. Only teams I am happy to see lose are America and China. Whenever there is a choice I go for whoever isn't them. Except Michael Phelps who for some reason I suddenly have decided is mega knobbable.

Guest mr. potato head

Don't really have a second nation per se. More often comes down to the rest of the field and if there's any Americans to root against (:shifty:). Like, I'm cheering for that Lithuanian swimming 15-year-old tomorrow, but I couldn't care less about Lithuania in basketball for example. I like underdogs.