Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

Does anyone actually enjoy Mark Lawrenson's voice and/or commentary? I struggle to see how he keeps getting his contract renewed.

Who knows? Lawrenson's commentary isn't really discussed that often on here except for every time he commentates on a match.

Sorry.

What happened to Koreas starting keeper, I was channel hopping and missed it until I saw him all slung up for the pens.

Ace in the athletics, pleased for the long jump since it seemed to be an afterthought for everyone around. Stop while Jess waves for a bit, stop while Mo starts. Also, Chris Tomlinson looks like Edge.

Edit: and just finally caught up with everything, love the bit where Mo ends on his knees, then rolls and sprawls out just where Rupps just gobbed on the floor.

Edited by Colly

Does anyone actually enjoy Mark Lawrenson's voice and/or commentary? I struggle to see how he keeps getting his contract renewed.

Who knows? Lawrenson's commentary isn't really discussed that often on here except for every time he commentates on a match.

Sorry.

I join in with it plenty too. It's quite obvious no one on this board can stand his commentary.

I would love to see Mexico win gold and would have loved to have seen Chicharito banging in the goals en route to it.

Totally blubbed at Farah and his family, what a day truly inspirational stuff.

• Admin

I was watching the walking race for some reason earlier and oh my god it was shit. Is there anything more boring at the Olympics?

Just you wait until golf debuts in Rio.

Holy shit, what a day. And tomorrow I'll be there where Bolt will hopefully smash all records!

+1 a million times. People were sort of ignoring all of the long jumpers who weren't British, but that's the way it goes at the Olympics. Booing to me is silly at something like the Olympics unless someone does something in that event. I was watching one of the events (it was trampolining, diving or gymnastics I think) and even the fellow competitors were clapping each other which I thought was a touch lovely.