Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

Canada appealing Clayton/Evans decision. I'm assuming it's on the basis that Evans was warned three times for holding down Custio's head and should have been deducted the deciding two points. Doubt anything will come of it.

Laura Trotts alright isn't she? First time I've seen her.

My mate's proper into his cycling and I met most of his team last year at his birthday. I've since decided that women cyclists cannot be unattractive, even if they have weird faces, I was attracted to all of them! (Especially the thighs and bum, woof!)

Yeah she has alopecia, but wears wigs. Obviously that doesn't quite work with a cycling helmet so she has to compete without it.

And Laura Trott is alright, aye.

915_w475_b.jpg

The Telegraph described her today after her win as "looking like the girl-next-door, but she fought like an alley cat to win her second gold this afternoon" which I liked.

She's the new queen of the velodrome as far as I'm concerned now Pendleton is calling it a day, and I think she could reign for a good few years to come.