Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

Agreed there Linny. Think it just about sent me over the edge when they embraced.

Hoy, Trott and Pendleton today. Wow. I really wish I had been in that velodrome to experience the atmosphere, I was emotional enough as it is watching Chris Hoy take his 6th and final gold medal. An absolute hero, they need to invent another royal accolade just for him to go in front of 'Sir'.

Laura Trott is such a superstar as well. All she's had to go through to get to this level, and now aged just 20 she is a double champion. It's astounding and so great for her and the whole country.

I also really hope Vicky Pendleton enjoys her retirement, I think it was plain to see just how happy she was to know that she never had to squeeze into the lycra and race around a track again. Another true superstar of British and world sports.

So with the Royal Mail painting one post box in each British gold medallists hometowns they've been left with a very easy choice after Carl Hester won Dressage gold today as he is from the Channel Island of Sark which has only one postbox :lol: