The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

If you really want to have some fun in multiplayer......Scorpion pistol with cryo ammo. :)

Isn't that JAcob between Mordin and The Prothean?

Nope. James Vega, the new guy in ME3.

Yea..I never used him...explains why I forgot about him <_<

I just got the Battlefield 3 soldier in a pack, I didn't even think that was possible. Slowly filling up my ranks though, might get every character one day.

And whilst I'm here, Vorcha soldier is the greatest thing in the world. Flamer just owns everything and being able to regen health is wonderful wonderful.

I just got the Battlefield 3 soldier in a pack, I didn't even think that was possible. Slowly filling up my ranks though, might get every character one day.

And whilst I'm here, Vorcha soldier is the greatest thing in the world. Flamer just owns everything and being able to regen health is wonderful wonderful.

They added the Battlefield 3 Soldier to the regular packs back in September.

The Vorcha Soldier is awesome, but the tradeoff for health regen is low shields. And I've seen some great Vorcha players (such as one I teamed up with recently who ran around racking up melee kills left and right) but also some who were either nuts or noobs (like one who ran up and used the Flamer on an Atlas....that did have its shields down but was at full health otherwise).

So, anybody bought Omega yet? I would, except that the price point is fairly high, especially compared to the other DLC missions (From Ashes and Leviathan). I mean, sure, chances are they put a lot of work in to it, and there's more content than for the other two, but $15 when the others were only $10 just seems a bit much.

The Vorcha Soldier is awesome, but the tradeoff for health regen is low shields. And I've seen some great Vorcha players (such as one I teamed up with recently who ran around racking up melee kills left and right) but also some who were either nuts or noobs (like one who ran up and used the Flamer on an Atlas....that did have its shields down but was at full health otherwise).

Except a properly specced flamer eats up armor like nothing else, so if the shields are down, that's the right move.

Except a properly specced flamer eats up armor like nothing else, so if the shields are down, that's the right move.

I failed to mention this one wasn't properly specced. Hell, I've seen Krogans punch Atlases to death, and I've beaten them into submission using an Ex-Cerberus myself. But that Vorcha obviously didn't have the flamer specced well. He knocked off about 3 bars of its health before he ended up dying. if it was facing away from him, using the flamer *might* have been justifiable.....

This happened during a silver run on Jade.

Edited by GhostMachine

• 1 month later...

I got the trilogy of this the other day. I downloaded the Mass Effect 3 demo and fell in love with it, so I'm glad I get to start from the beginning. ^_^

Congrats on picking up one of the finest game series you will ever play. Just make sure you download the Extended Cut DLC before playing ME3.

• 1 month later...

Going to be getting the last DLC, just a shame it's not going to add anything extra to the ending. Some kind-of teaser for ME4 would have been nice, ala Arrival and all. Granted, Arrival wasn't nearly the best DLC for 2, but still :shifty:

I still play Multi from time to time, and it seems that others do, too. I have yet to get any of the solo DLC missions - might be worth it, I hear Omega is a blast - but I might, especially with this Citadel expansion.

Going to be getting the last DLC, just a shame it's not going to add anything extra to the ending. Some kind-of teaser for ME4 would have been nice, ala Arrival and all. Granted, Arrival wasn't nearly the best DLC for 2, but still :shifty:

I agree, but if ME4's not a continuation to the Shepard story, I can see why they wouldn't potentially want to put a connector between Shep and the new protagonist.

And the discussion about multiplayer makes me realize I should rename my krogan Soldier from "Ares" to "Tektora". I really hope Battleground picks up again some day soon. That was fun (and likely the closest thing we'll get to a Mass Effect MMO for the time being)