Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I got it around release, played one mini game then about half an hour later felt my phone vibrate and instead of a text like I though it was the app telling me Chop was thirsty. I couldn't delete it fast enough.

For what it's worth, to the surprise of exactly nobody the North Yankton DLC thing was a hoax. The guy who was posting about it on GTAF confessed to having made it all up.

I've been having freezing issues while playing GTA 5 online. I've read about trying to delete your saved data and re-installing, and this might be a stupid question, but will this delete my online character, or is this stored on their server and accessed when I simply log in?

I don't know, because I haven't tried it.

My Xbox freezes every 30-45-60 minutes while playing online. I've read it has to do with your Xbox being from before 2009. :(

Mine is probably older than that but works fine.

Well, I attempted it along with doing a file restore/database rebuild in safe mode (on PS3), after re-installing the game and doing the opening scene in GTA, I was able to load online with everything still there. I'm not sure if this fixed my issue as I only played about 30 -45 minutes.