Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Stop saying stupid things people. Damnit.

I loved the trailer. Love the setting. Game looks gorgeous. Story is samesy, but that's fine by me. I seriously can't wait for this game to come out.

And, no, unless Ray Liotta got some sort of throat infestation, that's not him.

Fuck, I'm hyped. It's well known that I love LA, and to go back to Los Santos will be great. SA was perfectly set in 1992, which was one of the most violent, gang-wise, eras in LA history, it will be very interesting to see how they handle everything in 2011.

As long as I can still buy the beach house by the pier (which, honestly, looks exactly the same in real life as it does in the game), I'll be happy.

San Andreas again?

I'm probably passing on this. I only liked the rural areas of SA and just not that interested in being mostly in Los Santos again.

Now if this was a return to Vice City I'd be all over this.

People who proclaim themselves as a diva lover, especially the diva lover of an entire continent, waive all rights to complain about things or have their thoughts or views listened to about anything. Ever. It's in the board rules.

Edit, or are you stating you only love Australian divas? It isn't really too clear.