Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I love every single game they make, regardless. I even wanna play their ping pong game. :shifty:

Super excited for this, and yes, the Vice City soundtrack was the best, but SA's was also awesome, driving through South San Fierro on the chopper in the rain listening to Eddie Rabbitt's I love A Rainy Night, oh hell yeah. IV radio wasn't too bad, and I liked that the station would be related to what car you stole.

San Andreas did have some great missions though and I loved parachuting out of the aeroplanes and riding bicycles around.

Best of all though was driving to San Francisco in a hippy van with a stoned Peter Fonda rambling on beside you as the screen was all tripping out.

I caught it on an IGN live stream thing and now they are pausing every 2 seconds to pick apart everything on screen. :shifty:

"Need money for beer, deftones, hookers.

At least i'm not bullshitting you."