Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

In my humble opinion, GTA IV was the best of the series, with Vice City coming close. San Andreas was OK, but the story and Characters were shite.

As far as I'm concerned, Rockstar can do no wrong, ever.

GTA: San Andreas was by far my favorite.

As far as release date goes, there was a 6 month period between the trailer for IV and the original released date, except it got pushed back a further 6 months or so, so who knows.

I read that Kotaku article too and it got me thinking: GTA in a rip-off of Paris would be awesome. Have some reason for American/English characters to be there, then imagine the fun ripping through a bastardised Eiffel Tower and causing (even more) chaos around a fake Champs-Elysees and Arc de Triomphe.

EDIT: BASE DIVING OFF THE EIFFEL TOWER! I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN NOW. I HAVE EXCITED MYSELF. :angry:

Edited by TheModernWay

I started playing IV again last night... I love the game and it just gets me more excited for V.

San Andreas will probably be my favourite, mainly because of the amount of stuff you need to do to complete it.

Vice City was amazing just for the feel of the whole game, and III... Actually, I have loved the entire series.

Not a fan of Saints Row though, Could never get in to it.

I heard a rumor a while ago that it was going to be set in a Washington D.C. like setting. A friend of mine who works for a company that does roto-scopping, or however you spell it, says that a big setback for Rockstar was they were making the monuments to close to real life. Like, a virtual map of the city and monuments and head honchos took poorly to this because of the violence associated with the games and how apparently a terrorist could buy a game and know the layout. This was also like, two years ago, so yeah.