Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

And a focus on the bums would imply the recession would play some part too.

There were bums in the 90's. Otherwise how would you poo?

Aye, but they probably wouldn't have focused on it, spent a lot of detail on a guy with a "I need money" sign.

Aye, but they probably wouldn't have focused on it, spent a lot of detail on a guy with a "I need money" sign.

Sarcasm + Internet = DOES NOT WORK.

It looks glorious from that little bit of trailer - I wouldn't be surprised if it's just Los Santos though, which is fine cos it's a varied enough city. IGN were speculating and saying they hoped LV would be in so they don't actually know. We saw Vinewood though and Los Santos graffiti, plus Mt. Chiliad being there means we should at least be getting the countryside area.

I can't wait for more details on this, returning to San Andreas is probably what I wanted the most except going to a brand new venue like D.C.

The hosts got in to a little debate about the interactive features. The chick though brought up a good point though. She said if all of these activities are a possibility it lends itself to the idea that the world is massive not only in geography, but details as well. You can walk down the street and interact with everything around you just as you could in real life. One of the other hosts brought up that that idea could mean we can enter any building now.

If its anywhere near the size of San Andreas and you can enter any building and interact with everything, we're going to need about 12 discs to play this damn game.

That's a common sight, in most every city that I have ever been to - since I was born.

People are reaching into and reading far, FAR too much.

Damn it looks fantastic. Seems to be right on with the times at the moment with what i could tell the homeless and people having to sell there homes. This is going to be awesome. Which they had given a date for it. Im calling April.

It does sound alot like Ray Liotta and to suggest he wanted to leave his past work behind and then got dragged back in. Maybe the latino character is a swerve. Give us aging Vercetti anyday.

Edited by jocky