Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

No, Australia is part of Oceania, one of the 7 continents.

Edit: Or part of Australasia depending on which way you wanna look at it, either way, Australia on it's own is not a continent.

EDIT 2: Okay, so Wiki reveals a whole other atlas than I had in Holland :shifty:

What about Latinos? :shifty:

The latino race was created in a laboratory in 1998 so it is very likely post 2001, when they started to leak into the groundwater.

• Like 3

I have genuinely been taught that Australia is not a continent, that actually it's part of Oceania (or Australasia). Never once has anybody said to me "New Zealand, that country that's part of the continent of Australia."

Don't blame Eddie, blame education. <_<

Guest JukeboxHero

Of course they are. That's pretty much the nature of everything these days. Everything's gotta be analyzed and put under a microscope.

You're just annoyed that Zack Ryder isn't a playable character.

You know, a GTA-style game featuring WWE superstars doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'd buy it.

I got a few things from watching the trailer one time:

1. It's set in San Andreas.

2. It's set in the present.

3. The graphics look nice.

That's it. And that's probably all that Rockstar wanted you to gain from the trailer. Why pick apart every pixel in every frame of the trailer, looking for stuff that probably isn't even there? Nobody let's things stand as they are anymore. Sometimes, things aren't deep and don't have hidden meanings or whatever. All we know is all we know. Let it be.

GTA V, present-day San Andreas. Bitchin'.

I have genuinely been taught that Australia is not a continent, that actually it's part of Oceania (or Australasia). Never once has anybody said to me "New Zealand, that country that's part of the continent of Australia."

Yeah, I was taught that too. From books and everything.

Same as those guys.

Me too. I have heard of Australia referred to as a continent before but I just assumed it was people being dumb and not knowing the difference between Australasia and Australia, evidently it was my education that was wrong.

So what continent is New Zealand on?

Edit: Meacon, Antarctica isn't a country, there are no countries in Antarctica.