2012/13 Europa League thread

Lineker

Ye it'll be because another player wore that number earlier in the competition. Happened to us when Carroll signed and had to wear 19 in Europe as Torres had previously worn the 9 shirt

Why are there advertising hoardings in-front of the dugouts?

They're not usually there for Premier League games, correct?

AVB hates them.

iby2NcDxTDdBXF.gif

This is amazing.

One of the best performances of the season tonight, really pleased with that. Hope this helps us gain confidence for the Liverpool game, which I imagine is going to be a tricky game.

Saw the Bale incident again. I'm less sure than before but I still don't think he played for it. Made the most of it, yes, but his movement didn't look that unnatural, he justlooked as though he was trying to change the direction of his run. For me it's one of those where I'd want it to be given against my opponents but be a bit annoyed if it was given against my team.

Saw the Bale incident again. I'm less sure than before but I still don't think he played for it. Made the most of it, yes, but his movement didn't look that unnatural, he justlooked as though he was trying to change the direction of his run. For me it's one of those where I'd want it to be given against my opponents but be a bit annoyed if it was given against my team.

That's exactly what I said at the pub. I thought a yellow was harsh, because I wasn't sure even after seeing it a few times. It didn't feel like enough for a penalty or a dive, but I know there's no real letter of the law for that.

• Admin

Inter Milan: Handanovic, Jonathan, Juan, Chivu, Zanetti, Gargano, Kovacic, Cambiasso, Guarin, Palacio, Cassano.

Subs: Belec, Alvarez, Ranocchia, Benassi, Pasa, Colombi, Belloni.

Tottenham: Friedel, Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Naughton, Dembele, Livermore, Parker, Sigurdsson, Defoe, Adebayor.

Subs: Lloris, Huddlestone, Lennon, Holtby, Assou-Ekotto, Caulker, Carroll.

Referee: Ivan Bebek (Croatia)

Antonio Cassano and Esteban Cambiaso are back in the Inter Milan line-up after starting as substitutes for the 1-0 defeat by Bologna at the weekend. Emmanuel Adebayor replaces the suspended Gareth Bale. The Togo international partners Jermain Defoe as Andre Villas-Boas opts for a two-man attack.