Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

Spider-Man Homecoming:  How many post credit scenes and when do they occur?  

I'm assuming there's the normal after the sizzle credits one, is there also one at the end of the long crawl?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first teaser trailer for Infinity War was shown at D23 today. And, uh.... well, spoilers, obviously. Holy fuck, is it 2018 yet?

Spoiler

The footage began with probably a two-minute intro of footage from the first several movies, all focusing on the Infinity Stones we’ve seen so far. Then, the Marvel Studios logo, and on to the new stuff.

The Guardians of the Galaxy are flying around. “Put on your mean faces,” Star-Lord says, because he expects something nasty. There has been crazy destruction, and then a body smashes up against their ship. “Get it away,” Rocket says. They bring the body in and it’s Thor. (Spoilers for Ragnarok, we guess?) Mantis wakes him up and Thor jumps up and exclaims “Who the hell are you guys?”

Next we see the Guardians with Thor, flying to another planet, and when they arrive—again, it’s just massive destruction again. They all know something is very wrong.

Cut to Earth. Scarlet Witch is moving around some cars or something and a female voiceover says “Death follows him like a shadow.” Loki emerges and presents the Tesseract to someone who is taller than him.

Cut to Queens and the hairs on the arm of a young Peter Parker stand up on end. He turns around in fear and we see a ship flying toward a planet we assume is Earth. “We have one advantage,” Tony Stark says. “He’s coming to us.” As the ship crashes, we see Mantis, Iron Man, Star-Lord, Doctor Strange, and a few others characters in total shock.

“Fun really isn’t something one considers when balancing the universe,” a voice says. Gamora turns around in total horror. “But this puts a smile on my face.” Star-Lord: “Oh no.” And out of a black hole emerges the purple madman, Thanos.

A fight begins. Doctor Strange is putting down platforms and Star-Lord is jumping off them, shooting his guns. Cut to Spider-Man, in his new suit revealed at the end of Homecoming, jumping through the air. A shot of Vision behind bars. A shot of a Wakandan army which includes Bucky. Captain America comes out of shadows with a full beard. Black Widow is shown with blonde hair. Iron Man has new, very sleek armor. Someone is using the Hulkbuster armor. Just a huge montage of shots.

Peter Parker is on the ground very hurt. “I’m sorry Tony,” he says behind tears with Iron Man holding his head. Thanos grabs Thor’s head and squeezes. Then Thanos, in the heat of battle with the Infinity Gauntlet on his hand, uses the power of the two stones he has (Purple and Blue, I think) to grab a moon. He starts to drag it toward whatever planet everyone is standing on. The debris starts to fly and... cut to title card.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

There was a 2nd one?!? I think we must have left before that

Yeah.

Spoiler

It's another Captain America PSA, about being patient.

Though for my money, the funniest moment in the movie is:

"HEY SPIDER-MAN, DO A FLIP"

"*does a flip*"

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

• Like 8

2 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Watching this doc on the making of that Roger Corman Fantastic Four movie. It's really interesting

One of the youtube series I watch did a review of that, the early 90's Captain America movie and, I think, an 80s Supergirl movie.  They decided that the Corman FF movie is the most competently made and, considering the technology limits of the time, probably the best FF movie done so far

Edit:  @The Chiksrara Special whats the name of it?  I'd like to see it

7 minutes ago, tristy said:

"Doomed!"

Speaking of Doom - Noah Hawley of Fargo and Legion is working on a Dr. Doom movie. :D

Dammit...that means Fox might get hopeful and make ANOTHER movie...keeping FF from reverting back to Marvel and keeping Doctor Doom out of the MCU

Julian McMahon and Toby Kennel? were great in their roles during the not-so-good Fantastic Four movies that we've received... but Fox has no idea what makes Doctor Doom such an interesting villain. They have no bloody clue.

I'm not happy with Fox these days. Logan was amazing and Deadpool was so much fun, but between their treatment of their other Marvel properties and their massive bungling of the Alien franchise, they can go fuck themselves.

Marvel won't get F4 back. They haven't even actually got spider-man back, they just made a complicated deal that will benefit both parties. Spider-man appeared in that Avengers movie, Iron-man appears in Homecoming, now Sony can spin off it's own spider-man franchise which is inside, but separate from the MCU.

I believe Marvel is still involved with the new Spider-Man for the following two movies. Not the spin-offs, like Silver Sable, Venom & Carnage, etc. but just the Homecoming sequels.

Sony seems to be using the Marvel deal to keep Spider-Man in the mainstream, while allowing themselves some time to try and create a universe with the spin-offs that a new Spider-Man can be integrated into when the deal with Marvel is done. It really is quite smart on their part, because they don't need to do a full on reboot when the character transfers back to them. They can just start including Spider-Man in the spin-offs to set up his own films.

1 hour ago, tristy said:

I believe Marvel is still involved with the new Spider-Man for the following two movies. Not the spin-offs, like Silver Sable, Venom & Carnage, etc. but just the Homecoming sequels.

Yea, Kevin Feige has said that the next Spiderman movie won't be called Homecoming 2 or Spiderman 2, meaning they do have some input into it