Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went and saw Justice League today. Haven't seen Wonder Woman or Batman vs. Superman but enjoyed Justice League. Besides Batman. He was the worse. Enjoyed Wonder Woman, Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman, however.

Spoiler

I did think that their reasoning and how they brought back Superman from the dead was stupid.

6 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Looks like it, which kinda' sucks. A black Flash would look super cool, but it appears to be dark yellow Flash again :/ 

Indeed.

flash-zoom-leather-jacket-900x900.jpg

5 hours ago, Pooker said:

Went and saw Justice League today. Haven't seen Wonder Woman or Batman vs. Superman but enjoyed Justice League. Besides Batman. He was the worse. Enjoyed Wonder Woman, Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman, however.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Is it the comic reasoning of "He wasn't dead, it was just a healing coma"?

9 hours ago, Colly said:

I'm well behind on all my DC stuff and will probably never catch up, should I just watch this for the bantz? 

It'll probably be fun, so yeah, I'd recommend it. Maybe watch the last episodes of all four shows just to familiarize yourself with what people will be saying at the start of the first episode, but that's not even really necessary. 

On 11/23/2017 at 04:37, Jimmy said:

Wonder Woman also had really strong word of mouth, which definitely helped. It's definitely the big budget film I've recommended most over the last year. I feel like the marketing for Justice League, at least in the UK, has been pretty weak. I caught a trailer last week while watching something else at the cinema, but I'd honestly kept forgetting it was coming out - and, have also since that trailer, forgot it's out now. 

Wonder Woman also is a very good movie that has good performances and a great director, which the Justice League has none of. What Gal Gadot does in "Wonder Woman" bares almost no semblance to what she is in "BvS" and the "Justice League."  Again, with the Avengers, you had continuity in the tone and performances in all of the films. 

35 minutes ago, TheSqauredCircleMessiah said:

Wonder Woman also is a very good movie that has good performances and a great director, which the Justice League has none of. What Gal Gadot does in "Wonder Woman" bares almost no semblance to what she is in "BvS" and the "Justice League."  Again, with the Avengers, you had continuity in the tone and performances in all of the films. 

Dunno if he read it anywhere else, but my friend Ty said it best.  When it came to Wonder Woman, it was "The best Superman movie I've ever seen" because the way everything happened, her endless optimism, the way she tried to save everyone, rather then the dower, dark Superman we got

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lint said:

Dunno if he read it anywhere else, but my friend Ty said it best.  When it came to Wonder Woman, it was "The best Superman movie I've ever seen" because the way everything happened, her endless optimism, the way she tried to save everyone, rather then the dower, dark Superman we got

Dunno if I'd agree with that, Wonder Woman was rightly its own thing & infinitely more interesting than any Superman film. 

11 minutes ago, Tkasto said:

So the first part of the CW crossover was great. I really don't understand all the hate it's getting on Facebook. 

"It glorifies Nazis!"

"But more importantly, you're kissing the wrong person!"