Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The subtitle very much sounds like something Harley would say. It all depends how they market it. If it's just like writing under a main BoP logo like she tacked it on then it's fine.

On 25/11/2018 at 16:25, Tyrone said:

Black Lightning season 2 has been superb. In regards to episode 5...

Hide contents

Gambi's death took me completely off-guard :(

Oh, man...not saying anything about episode 6 yet in case you haven't seen it, but....

Gambi's death pissed me off. I'm a big fan of the actor (though not his role as Raiden in the second Mortal Kombat film...which was hot garbage, anyway) AND character, and there's a lot more that could be done with him. Senseless, unless James Remar actually decided to leave the show.

Now, if you have seen episode 6:

After the initial shock was over, I didn't buy his death for a second, due to lack of a corpse and knowing Gambi always has contingency plans.

I'm also hoping Tobias is dealt with by the end of the season and the show moves on to another villain. Probably won't happen, but I'm starting to get tired of the character, and I don't see how his chickens can't come home to roost. Black Lightning, both daughters and Khalil teaming up would = Tobias up Shit Creek without a boat, let alone a paddle. And I'm pretty sure Khalil is world-class pissed off now.

Edited by GhostMachine
  • Like 1

Spoiler for the Arrowverse "Elseworlds" crossover

zst5uw8lxb121.jpg

Malcolm Merlyn, Joe WIlson (Slades son) and Ricardo Diaz as CCPD cops

1 hour ago, GoGo Yubari said:

I'm at the fairy godmother episode of Legends of Tomorrow. This show is so stupid, I love it.

SHIELD and Legends are the two best comic book shows, for completely opposite reasons

• Like 1

Engame is fairly generic as a title but the rest. The rest! 

I seriously can't wait. I wish they would have just released them six months apart instead of a year but I'm being a tad greedy. 

Edited by livid

I like it when trailers actually spoil very little...so glad to see this one didn't give much of anything away while still pumping me up at the same time. Not a fan of the title, but they could've called it literally anything and they'd have my money.