Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, =BK= said:

Titans Deathstroke costume is kinda ugly compared to Arrow's.

deathstroke-is-here-titans-s2e5.png

ar523a-0871b-997327.JPG

They put more money into it but the Arrow one just looks more real.

Yea, can't remember where I saw it, but I saw a picture of Deathstroke without the mask.  Even then I thought "Eww..the CW one looks much better!"

They cast a more comic accurate actor which is just proof that comic accuracy doesn't always make for the best character. Manu is the best Deathstroke.

l even like this one better. Guess I just lean more towards realistic  looks than fantastical ones.

On 04/11/2019 at 13:10, Maxx said:

Japanese Spider-Man with giant robot and Hostess brand spokesman Spider-Man please

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2483920/into-the-spider-verse-2-has-revealed-its-first-new-spider-man

one down, one to go

On 17/10/2019 at 14:33, livid said:

Paul Dano has been cast as The Riddler after Jonah Hill dropped out of negotiations. 

Colin Farrell is in negotiations to be Penguin and Andy Serkis is in negotiations to be Alfred 

It's hard to look forward to something from DC but the cast is shaping up nicely. 

4 minutes ago, Meacon said:

And Matthew McConaheyheyhey is apparently being considered for Harvey Dent. I guess DC is just gonna throw money at the cast and hope no one notices a poor story?

Matt Reeves is writing/directing so I have hopes that's not the case but I've been burned by DC before so you may be right. 

10 hours ago, livid said:

Matt Reeves is writing/directing so I have hopes that's not the case but I've been burned by DC before so you may be right. 

It’s too much in one movie, especially this new start for the Batman franchise, unless a lot of these are cameos.  

Or maybe I’m wrong and they can successfully make a Batman movie where his world is already fully established and we just dive right into the middle of things

10 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Or maybe I’m wrong and they can successfully make a Batman movie where his world is already fully established and we just dive right into the middle of things

I hope that is the route they take. Like Marvel did with their Spider-Man movies. By now everyone and their mother should know Batman's origin story. We don't need to see the Waynes get shot in a dingy alley again. I hope they don't waste this movie just to rehash that tired story.

26 minutes ago, Hellraiser said:

I hope that is the route they take. Like Marvel did with their Spider-Man movies. By now everyone and their mother should know Batman's origin story. We don't need to see the Waynes get shot in a dingy alley again. I hope they don't waste this movie just to rehash that tired story.

You mean to tell me you don't want another 7 minute scene shot in slow mo of two rich white people coming out of some movie theater and for no reason whatsoever walking down the alley with all their finest jewelry with their little kid?

Next you're gonna' say you don't wanna' see the rich little kid in a small dark hole and wake up a bunch of bats to fly around him! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

You mean to tell me you don't want another 7 minute scene shot in slow mo of two rich white people coming out of some movie theater and for no reason whatsoever walking down the alley with all their finest jewelry with their little kid?

That always bothered me. So they want me to believe that the Wayne's wouldn't have Alfred waiting in a car to pick them up in front of the cinema? Or that they wouldn't at least call a cab? In the most recent retelling of this story they at least came up with a good excuse as to why they went down that ally. 

They went down the ally as a shortcut. They felt safe to walk because The Waynes were so disconnected from the average citizen that they didn't realize how dangerous it was for them to be there. 

If they do any kind of origin I just wanna see the "Yes Father, I shall become a bat" scene.