Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

1 hour ago, =BK= said:

They went down the ally as a shortcut. They felt safe to walk because The Waynes were so disconnected from the average citizen that they didn't realize how dangerous it was for them to be there. 

Whoever thought that was a thing probably doesn't know much about multi-millionaires. 

• Like 1

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Whoever thought that was a thing probably doesn't know much about multi-millionaires. 

It was much more reasonable when it was thought up in 1939

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

People are still going on about the fucking Snyder cut of Justice League.

There is no way in hell there’s enough unseen footage to make that movie even slightly better, much less as amazing as people seem to think it could be.  

4 hours ago, Maxx said:

Shocked to learn Alan Moore dislikes something.

Yeah, pretty much. Creatively he's a genius, but his opinions are largely trash.

Why does everyone feel compelled to come out and slate people for liking comic book films lately? Jesus, let people like what they like.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Dirty Old wizard  thinks Super Heroes are for kids and is terribly frightened that other adults don't adhere to his ideas of what is and isn't "Grown Up" and tries to use White Supremacy hand wringing to solidify his opinion as something more meaningful. 

On 18/11/2019 at 17:49, Kaney said:

Yeah, pretty much. Creatively he's a genius, but his opinions are largely trash.

Why does everyone feel compelled to come out and slate people for liking comic book films lately? Jesus, let people like what they like.

He became trash when he did Lost Girls.....

Stargirl will debut Spring 2020, will air on DCU and The CW

Related:

And will appear during the CoIE crossover

I know it wouldn't have been featured heavily anyway, but I really wished that LoT's new season would start. Having to slog through Batwoman and the Flash every week just so I'm not completely blur when the crossover happens is murdering my brain. At least there's Supergirl as a bit of a soothing balm. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin said:

I know it wouldn't have been featured heavily anyway, but I really wished that LoT's new season would start. Having to slog through Batwoman and the Flash every week just so I'm not completely blur when the crossover happens is murdering my brain. At least there's Supergirl as a bit of a soothing balm. 

I'm actually really enjoying Batwoman.  Mostly because I've headcanoned Ruby Rose's rather wooden acting to her character having been rather emotionally detached for years.  But I do think she's been getting better as the show has gone on and a lot of the other characters like Alice, Mary, and Luke are really interesting

-Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam movie will introduce the JSA: https://www.cbr.com/black-adam-movie-justice-society-america-dwayne-johnson/

-Just watched the latest episode of Titans and I still don't know what to make of this show. Most episodes are "meh" but then you get a fairly good one, like this week's.

On 06/11/2019 at 12:04, livid said:

Colin Farrell is in negotiations to be Penguin and Andy Serkis is in negotiations to be Alfred 

It's hard to look forward to something from DC but the cast is shaping up nicely. 

Another update:

John Turturro is Carmine Falcone 

• 2 weeks later...