Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

It did okay at the box market, but nothing too huge. It was/is supposed to get a sequel though, so you know it did okay enough. It was pretty highly rated though, I think. I enjoyed it a lot, but I'm a big Zach Levi fan from Chuck

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 07/11/2020 at 21:48, =BK= said:

Did the Shazam movie not do good? Every discount store I go to is piled up with the toys.

No, just companies haven't figured out if you make things to be collectable, they then aren't collectable and no one buys them

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, LL. said:

I also heard he may split it in 2? What did we do to deserve this? Has 2020 not been rough enough?

2 parts?  It's going to be a 4 part mini series.

16 minutes ago, damshow said:

The thing I don't get is, wasn't this movie already finished and Snyder basically left the project with just the last coat of paint left to apply? Why the fuck is he now having to build an entirely new house?

IGN did a piece on the likely / known differences: 

https://www.ign.com/articles/justice-league-snyder-cut-differences

Wonder Woman 1984 will be released on HBO Max on Christmas Day in the US on top of whatever movie theaters are still operating in whatever pockets of the country are still allowing that.

I would much sooner see it in theaters, but I think my window for seeing a movie in theaters again this year slammed shut today after they'd been reopened for all of like a month. I'll try to make a fun movie night of it regardless.

• Like 1

On 17/11/2020 at 16:40, damshow said:

The thing I don't get is, wasn't this movie already finished and Snyder basically left the project with just the last coat of paint left to apply? Why the fuck is he now having to build an entirely new house?

Supposedly almost 1/2 of the "Snyder Cut" is new footage.  You won't even be able to compare it to the "Whedon Cut" because the "Snyder Cut" is almost an entirely new movie

Also

2 hours ago, Lint said:

Supposedly almost 1/2 of the "Snyder Cut" is new footage.  You won't even be able to compare it to the "Whedon Cut" because the "Snyder Cut" is almost an entirely new movie

Also

Video isn't quite right. He likes the DCAU adaptation of "For The Man Who Has Everything."

7 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Wonder Woman 1984 will be released on HBO Max on Christmas Day in the US on top of whatever movie theaters are still operating in whatever pockets of the country are still allowing that.

I would much sooner see it in theaters, but I think my window for seeing a movie in theaters again this year slammed shut today after they'd been reopened for all of like a month. I'll try to make a fun movie night of it regardless.

I really, really wish this (and all current new movies) would either skip theaters altogether or just delay indefinitely until it’s safe.

• Like 1