Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like they raided DareDevil's closet and made clothes out of his spare costumes.

As someone who is aware of the Guardians, it's awesome.

But I really don't think it does a good job of letting those unaware of the comic know what it's all about.

• Like 6

I think it's pretty clear they went with introducing you to the characters instead of revealing plot. Which, to a non-fan, was smart even if I knew a lot of the character descriptions already.

Looks fucking great, though. Chris Pratt is gonna be a star.

Also, I wonder if Marvel could do a movie with the original,non-Johnny Storm Human Torch since he's not really got anything to do with The Fantastic Four.

I haven't read any of Guardians, so I'm basically excited off the back of it being a Marvel production and the casting. I think that trailer does a pretty great job. I'm sure there will be another more detailed one closer to the time. But fuck, I'm excited.

Also, I wonder if Marvel could do a movie with the original,non-Johnny Storm Human Torch since he's not really got anything to do with The Fantastic Four.

Probably, but they couldn't use the name and I'm sure Fox would raise a stink about it anyways.

Seeing as The Human Torch he's talking about came pre-Fantastic Four, I don't think they'd get far with a lawsuit. But seeing as Human Torch was never established in the WW2 Cap film outside of a quick cameo, I don't think he'd show up.

Guardians trailer was so beyond wonderful. I'm sure there'll be a second trailer to follow it up that details the plot.

Pratt is so perfect as Starlord.