WWE 2K14

apsham

They also said nothing of managers or NPCs in WrestleMania mode, but I imagine there will be several. Some could double as playable characters in exhibition or at least be selectable managers. Stephanie has already confirmed herself. Vince would surely have to make an appearance. It'd be kinda crazy to not have Heenan there, and Elizabeth would make a good addition as well.

If they want to go all out, Shamrock as the ref for Bret/Austin would rule as it would likely mean he's also a playable exhibition character again. Ditto for Lita as Edge's manager. I'm sure Alex Riley is hoping to be included as The Miz' manager as it's the only way he'd make the game otherwise.

it's the most annoying thing when people say "WHY DID THEY WASTE ROSTER SPACES ON DIFFERENT ATTIRES? SHOULD BE AN ALTERNATIVE ATTIRE." ...they are different roster spaces so you can change their entrance and because they have different movesets. it's not like if they were alternative attires, different characters would be in their place, so nothing is lost, although more customisation is gained. urgh.

it's the most annoying thing when people say "WHY DID THEY WASTE ROSTER SPACES ON DIFFERENT ATTIRES? SHOULD BE AN ALTERNATIVE ATTIRE." ...they are different roster spaces so you can change their entrance and because they have different movesets. it's not like if they were alternative attires, different characters would be in their place, so nothing is lost, although more customisation is gained. urgh.

I beg to differ, especially considering how many glaring omissions there are in WrestleMania mode. I'd much rather we get any of Piper, Sid, Honky Tonk, Perfect, Goldust, Bossman, Bam Bam, Rick Rude, Terry Funk, Demolition, Bulldog or practically anyone else who's had an awesome Mania showing over multiple models of the same character.

Fuck it, I'd take Giant Gonzalez over Ric Flair looking old as shit AND Ric Flair from WrestleMania 24.

• Like 3

I beg to differ, especially considering how many glaring omissions there are in WrestleMania mode. I'd much rather we get any of Piper, Sid, Honky Tonk, Perfect, Goldust, Bossman, Bam Bam, Rick Rude, Terry Funk, Demolition, Bulldog or practically anyone else who's had an awesome Mania showing over multiple models of the same character.

Fuck it, I'd take Giant Gonzalez over Ric Flair looking old as shit AND Ric Flair from WrestleMania 24.

It's not like it's that easy though. Giant Gonzalez isn't being omitted in favor of a second Flair, it's a glorified palette swap.

And CAWs have come a pretty long way in recent years. The Ryback that was floating around before DLC was scary good.

The roster is always what people get most upset over, but I'd much rather they work on making the game fun to play, which they've never done.

I'm sure there will be plenty of awesome CAWs to get online of the guys that aren't in, as well as their movesets, entrance moves, etc. It's not hard to just go in and download them at this point.

Yeah, that's exactly the same as a fully fuctioning, fully realised wrestler model made specifically for the game complete with proper entrance, mannerisms, moves, potential for voice work, fully integrated into the game mode 90% of people buying the game will be buying the game for.

Sure, I can download a fairly alright Roddy Piper two months after the game comes out, but will I be using him to aim a fire extinguisher in Morton Downey Jnr's face? Nope.

• Like 3

That trailer made me want the game so much more, but I was done with the Attitude Era mode in like three or four days. Universe kept me around for awhile, but I never got the cutscenes I was interested in. Wondering if Warrior is worth the preorder or if I'll pick it up at all.

Plus, how many games will we have to go (All Stars not included) without Piper?