The Sky Bet Football League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

That's not even new news, it was reported over the weekend and Cellino pretty much said last week there's still all sorts of shit left by GFH that he needs to sort out in the next few weeks, this will be part of that shit.

For all the "Cellino is going to fuck you over" crowd, what exactly do you think he's here to do? Thanks to our previous few regimes, we have 2 assets: Ross McCormack and Sam Byram. I doubt they'd even cover the amount Cellino has already spent on the club's debts in the last 4 months, never mind however much he spent on buying his 75% stake.

Billionaires also aren't generally in the business of taking over a business and losing money in it for no real reason. Is he owning us because of his love for Leeds United? I highly doubt it. Is he looking to make a few quid off us? Maybe. Is this a vanity project for him? Probably. But in the case of the last 2, he'll only achieve what he wants by getting us promoted, he can't fleece us for any more because there's no assets left to strip.

COME ON YOU 'OOOOOOOOOO'S!

I love Russell Slade, he is so lovely.

This game will be horrible, I have run out of smokes and I can't run to the shop now..

COME ON YOU 'OOOOOOOOOO'S!

I love Russell Slade, he is so lovely.

This game will be horrible, I have run out of smokes and I can't run to the shop now..

You have the half time!

I hope Orient go up. For Myke, and to see a new team in the league.

Peterborough will probably go up. They always seem to yo-yo between the Championship and League One.