The Sky Bet Football League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Blues take full advantage of their game in hand by losing 1-0 to Wigan. Then again it was at home so a 1-0 loss is almost a good result for us these days. After flirting with the drop all season we've finally decided to buy it a drink

• Like 1

• Admin
Andy Awford is appointed as permanent Portsmouth manager on a one-year rolling contract. The Blues are unbeaten in six matches since he took charge on a caretaker basis in March - a run that included five successive victories.
Also AFC Wimbledon were docked points for fielding an illegible player but they only drop a couple of places as a result, no real impact.

1-0 Dingles. Looks like they'll fianlly be joining Leicester.

Are you calling Burnley dingles? Didn't realised you were a Blackburn fan as well now.

There's an "Automatic Promotion" trophy :lol:

Only fair, both of the other promoted teams get a trophy after all.

We are going down tomorrow. I expect Birmingham to get something at Bolton and I know we will get fuck all at the Leicester Champions Party. Awful end to the season.

Are you calling Burnley dingles? Didn't realised you were a Blackburn fan as well now.

We are going down tomorrow. I expect Birmingham to get something at Bolton and I know we will get fuck all at the Leicester Champions Party. Awful end to the season.

And funnily enough it's someone from Donny caling him out on it.

I wish I could agree with you, but I honestly can't see us picking anything up tomorrow, or if we do, every other result will go against us.

You've lost me there Eddie. The "Dingles" in this part of the country are the six-fingered folks down the road at Oakwell, not us.

I believe Wolves are also known as the dingles? I think it's them in the Black Country anyway. And the aforementioned Burnley in the North West.

I wish I could agree with you, but I honestly can't see us picking anything up tomorrow, or if we do, every other result will go against us.

Your away form is decent, and Bolton must be relieved to have nothing to play for now. I am almost certain Macheda will net the goal that in effect sends us down tomorrow.

Your away form is decent, and Bolton must be relieved to have nothing to play for now. I am almost certain Macheda will net the goal that in effect sends us down tomorrow.

My main worry is that if we do manage to stay up somehow, it means Lee Clark will be our manager next season.

• Admin

Eh, Adam? I just assumed that Burnley were colloquially known as Dingles on EWB just because of the sheer number of Blackburn fans on here. I personally could care less for them.

Although that said I am reliably informed that my grandpa did randomly follow Rovers as a young boy! No idea why.

You've lost me there Eddie. The "Dingles" in this part of the country are the six-fingered folks down the road at Oakwell, not us.

I believe Wolves are also known as the dingles? I think it's them in the Black Country anyway. And the aforementioned Burnley in the North West.

That's what I was getting at, I found it chuckle-worthy, that's all. :P

Eh, Adam? I just assumed that Burnley were colloquially known as Dingles on EWB just because of the sheer number of Blackburn fans on here. I personally could care less for them.

Although that said I am reliably informed that my grandpa did randomly follow Rovers as a young boy! No idea why.

Yeah but how much less?

Don't leave us hanging man. :(

Lived in Bolton for 2 months and followed the Trotters and had a soft spot for them for years, and especially today, COME ON BOLTON

At least one of your lot is good.

Looks like Birmingham are down, they're 2-0 down against Bolton with just over 10 minutes to play.

Edit: Birmingham have just pulled one back!

Edited by Starvinho

Last minute goals changing everything here!

Birmingham have equalised, does that keep them up?

And Brighton look like they've sneaked into the play-offs with a 92nd minute winner!