The Sky Bet Football League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Jesus Christ we are fucking shit at home. 3-0 down at half time against Bournemouth. The only thing keeping us in the division is that somehow there are four sides who are even worse. Until Charlton win two of their three games in hand and it becomes three sides even worse than us

• Admin

Bournemouth are just class though! :P. It has been pulled back to 4-2 now.

Leicester won 2-0. Burnley's first league loss at home since last March. Leicester now need either six or nine points (I was only half listening) to secure automatic promotion.

Why do I get the feeling we're going to Carlisle next season?

It's just the standard 10 points for admin these days isn't it? Because if so there's no way you'll be playing Carlisle unless every team above them is disqualified and they make it to the Championship.

Plus the league will make sure that the -10 points happen next season.

The -10 will apply this season if it means that we'd be relegated, we're currently 12 points above the drop zone which would mean that if we go into administration we're 2 points above the drop zone and if we don't beat Charlton in midweek then I honestly can't see us winning any other game.

That's it, we're not winning again this year. McDermott has well and truly lost the plot. Hopefully we can get a couple of points from Barnsley, Blackpool and Birmingham because I'm still concerned about relegation. If we get points docked we're definitely gone.

This club is a joke.

About the only thing McDermott has done in the last 2 months that I agree with. I like the guy, I think he's a good manager but ever since *that* day, he's lost it and he can't have any future here (and I think he, and the players, know that)... The problem is that GFH can't afford to sack him (nor do they want to spend time looking for a replacement), he won't quit and Cellino/TogetherLeeds/whoever can't sack him (yet). As such, we'll continue to spiral down the table, praying the season ends before we get caught by the bottom 3 or the administrators come knocking.