The Sky Bet Football League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

What's he spent £5 million on already?

And I dare say you are fucked if he doesn't get rejected to be honest.

Paid off a loan from Enterprise Insurance, stumped up for the loans of Butland and Wickham and has paid at least one wage bill.

I don't think we'll be fucked if he takes over. He has money that he doesn't seem too bothered about spending, he's intending to buy the ground back which will stop us haemmorhaging money and in all fairness he's done a pretty good job at Calgari all things considered. He's not whiter than white but neither is Abrahmovich and I don't see too many Chelsea fans complaining. And sure he might sack McDermott but to be fair we've won 2 games this year and one of those was when McDermott was "sacked", and his team selections have been baffling, I don't think I'd be as up in arms if he was sacked as I was last time

Pfft, been done before.

Burnley can go 8 clear of 3rd place with a first win over Blackburn in over three decades. Would probably be the turning point of their season if they do it, can't see any way of them messing up promotion if they win today.

Another win for the Blades - 10 on the bounce now :-)