The Sky Bet Football League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Jesus Christ we are fucking shit at home. 3-0 down at half time against Bournemouth. The only thing keeping us in the division is that somehow there are four sides who are even worse. Until Charlton win two of their three games in hand and it becomes three sides even worse than us

Bet you, like most others, thought we were a soft touch.

"little old Bournemouth" doing the job once more.

Jesus Christ we are fucking shit at home. 3-0 down at half time against Bournemouth. The only thing keeping us in the division is that somehow there are four sides who are even worse. Until Charlton win two of their three games in hand and it becomes three sides even worse than us

You're not having our "small team fights the odds" mantel I'm afraid. You're loaded! £2.5million for Rantie was it?

Leeds fans talking about getting relegated this season make me laugh - you're miles clear, there's only 6/7 games left. Unless you went into administration (can't see that happening yet) it's simply not happening. Looks like Millwall and Yeovil are almost gone now, Barnsley/Charlton/Birmingham probably the only teams who are likely to drop with them now.

I want Charlton to go for geographical purposes, along with Millwall. I like Yeovil but it was never too likely they'd survive. Upside to Barnsley going down is they're an awful set of cretins, but if they stay it's our local derby and another small team we can try and finish above.

You're not having our "small team fights the odds" mantel I'm afraid. You're loaded! £2.5million for Rantie was it?

Leeds fans talking about getting relegated this season make me laugh - you're miles clear, there's only 6/7 games left. Unless you went into administration (can't see that happening yet) it's simply not happening. Looks like Millwall and Yeovil are almost gone now, Barnsley/Charlton/Birmingham probably the only teams who are likely to drop with them now.

We're probably safe thanks to beating Millwall the other week but it's not inconceivable they we could lose all our remaining games in which case it'll be fucking close... I think Charlton will catch us and Barnsley always seem to finish 21st or fractionally higher.

And the longer this takeover saga drags out, the closer we get to administration. In his interview the other day Cellino claimed he's spent 14m on the club so far (which makes the idea he isn't fit and proper to run a football club compared to the potless Arabs ludicrous), where the fuck are we going to get that money from?

I want Charlton to go for geographical purposes, along with Millwall. I like Yeovil but it was never too likely they'd survive. Upside to Barnsley going down is they're an awful set of cretins, but if they stay it's our local derby and another small team we can try and finish above.

Though, Rotherham could easily win the League One play-offs and you'd have them next year. Send Barnsley down please, it'd be nice to have a derby we'd likely win :shifty:

Though, Rotherham could easily win the League One play-offs and you'd have them next year. Send Barnsley down please, it'd be nice to have a derby we'd likely win :shifty:

No thanks, Rotherham are like that annoying kid in your class at school that no one likes but he always appears. Plus, I cannot cope with having to see Steve Evans smarmy mug in the same league.

No thanks, Rotherham are like that annoying kid in your class at school that no one likes but he always appears. Plus, I cannot cope with having to see Steve Evans smarmy mug in the same league.

Then let's hope we sneak 6th and go all the way instead ;-)

We haven't bought a player in years. All free transfers! Cheap bastards.

• Admin

They won 2-1 - Knockaert scoring a stonker of a free kick as the winner. Leicester will now secure promotion to the Premier League for the first time in a decade if QPR lose at Bournemouth and Derby County fail to win at Middlesbrough tomorrow.

Mike Farnan (head of the Together Leeds consortium that was waiting in the wings) has confirmed Cellino has won his appeal. Bloody ridiculous that it got to this point but at least it's finally over.