The Sky Bet Football League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

So there are reports that our manager and chairmen have been to visit Ched Evans, with a view to offering him his old job when he is released.

Not sure what to think of it. :-/

• Admin

1-0 Burnley; Kightley curler. Premier League-bound.

"What is happening here? Tennis balls and tangerines are being thrown on to the pitch by Blackpool fans protesting against chairman Karl Oyston. Player-manager Barry Ferguson, currently on the pitch, is fuming, aiming a kick at the balls and fruit. It's one of the most bizarre protests I've ever seen."

- BBC Sport

• Like 1

We are just so, so bad. The back four looks like the group of kids that hated PE at school, completely clueless. Equal on points with the drop now, and while we have a game in hand, there is no way we're gonna win that.

4-0 at half time. It's just......how is Clark......words fail me.

I'd sooner the squad get picked by a lottery based system for the last 3 games than whatever useless bollocks Clark is putting together. At least then we could get the amusement of 'Andrew Shinnie; Goalkeeper extraordinaire'.