The Sky Bet Football League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

• Admin
Nottingham Forest striker Dexter Blackstock has been charged with "multiple breaches" of betting rules by the Football Association. FA rules say a player "shall not bet, either directly or indirectly" on matches involving themselves or their team as well as the competition they play in or have played in. Blackstock, 27, has until Monday, 28 April to respond to the charge. He played only three times for Forest this term before joining Leeds on loan. Blackstock was then ruled out for the rest of the season with a knee injury in December.

There's an "Automatic Promotion" trophy :lol:

TBF its the only trophy your lot have a chance of winning any time soon >_>

We have no chance of winning it, we will always be in the Premier League.

No trophy for Villa :(

There's an "Automatic Promotion" trophy :lol:

TBF its the only trophy your lot have a chance of winning any time soon >_>

We have no chance of winning it, we will always be in the Premier League.

:lol:

• Like 1

I......I'm not even shocked about the current scoreline, I just still can't believe a board can keep a manager that can't win at home in 17 games. Good riddance really, we deserve to be relegated.

Another win for Rovers today, shame it took us so long to start seeing teams off instead of drawing from winning positions as we'd easily have been in the playoffs. Still a chance if we smash Wigan (I think a win by four goals would be required) and the Dingles beat Reading.

The only way we (Rovers) can get the playoffs is Brum beat Wigan on tuesday (They ain't won at home since like october), Forest beat Brighton and we beat Wigan (if Birmingham beat them by one, we need to beat them by 3. If 2 then 2. If 3 then 1 etc) . I will be so gutted if we don't make it on goal difference.

• Admin

So, Yeovil and Barnsley both down now. Shrewsbury down. Scunthorpe and Rochdale up. Torquay down.

Best thing today was all of the Hartlepool fans going to their game dressed as Thunderbirds. Iirc they did Smurfs around this time last year too.