The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

I'm surprised Gazz wants anyone here to race with him given how much he tries to deceive us into thinking he doesn't finish so low in them.

EDIT: Finished above Gazz in my first race back after months of being away because he is such a scrub.

EDIT2: Raced on a bike in a car race, was the victim of attempted murder 4 times, still finished way ahead of Gazz.

EDIT3: Gazz has now rage quit in the middle of a race. Good show!

I can't believe how often this game boots me or freezes entirely still.

That said I'm having more fun with this now than I have for a while. If you get a decent server it can be pretty good.

Yea, but R* insists its not a problem on their end...even though it seems to span different consoles/versions of consoles

High Life update's supposedly coming within the next week or two, so once it comes out I'll probably hop on a couple times to check the new stuff out.

Should've hopped on Friday and Saturday...double cash. I did rooftop rumble 3 times and earned over 100K solo <_<

But yea, the belief is the new update will drop around the time Watch Dogs comes out

Ended up going from the low-mid 80's to level 95-96 from the double RP, and now have about $1.5 million after starting with like, $50,000. So I'll look forward to buying two guns and a shirt before I'm broke again <_<. Luckily I managed to find a playlist that has Coveted 16 times because it still doesn't show up in the jobs list, and I don't feel like going to the marker in the world every time.

I really hope they don't wait until Watch Dogs comes out to release the update. Even if heists are actually released with it, I'm going to play Watch Dogs more, and I'd rather them not make players wait just so they can try and steal thunder from Watch Dogs or something. I think there's been enough wait for something that should have been in the game already, and they're going to kind of cut it close to their "coming out this Spring" claim.