2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Everywhere you turn on the beach here, you are offered cocaine or weed.

If I was even remotely interested in drugs, it'd be fantastic.

Thank you for making it my mission to make it to Brazil in 2016.

• Like 1

UPDATE: As of the end of day two of the World Cup, the land of the free, the home of the brave, the United States of America are still undefeated! BOOOOOOORN IN THE USA~~

• Like 5

UPDATE: As of the end of day two of the World Cup, the land of the free, the home of the brave, the United States of America are still undefeated! BOOOOOOORN IN THE USA~~

YESSS! USA! USA! USA!

Honestly don't really think Spain will struggle against Chile or Australia but it'll be interesting to watch. Been some really good games today.

I totally see Netherlands and Chile advancing over Spain.

• Like 2

Shit second half of no action so I get the draw now please!

LOL!

Fuck my ass

Time and place?

The coke is shit though

Say "No" to drugs, but "Yes" to beautiful Brazilian ladies.

What if beautiful Brazilian ladies offer you drugs?

Canada too. This is truly the championship of the Americas.

Except for South America. Fuck them.

• Like 1

I think Canada could make it through the entire tournament undefeated, you know.

Dude don't jinx it.

Benidorm?

I really need to find the posts where I suggested Casillas be dropped for De Gea and everybody saying it was stupid. <_<

There had to be a reason he was dropped by Real under two consecutive top managers. I'd definitely put De Gea in goal for the Chile game, he's their best goalkeeper now and I don't think experience matters that much when it comes down to keepers playing at the top level for their clubs. Same reason Joe Hart should've started for England four years ago.

Reina will probably get the nod if Casillas is dropped but I'd still go with De Gea..

Given the amount of coverage they would get from the Spanish defence, I doubt it would make any difference.

• Like 1