2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Fucking Drogba. Fucking likable, living legend-on-his-last chance Drogba. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SINK TEAMS I LIKE IN THE PROCESS.

Also it's twelve hours since I woke up and I am finally done watching soccer.

Drogba likable :lol:

Why yes, yes he is.

As a rule, people that Nerf thinks are cunts are actually pretty awesome.

True story, when I agree with Nerf on something football-related, I change my mind because i'm clearly wrong.

• Like 2

Lol England! :w00t:

In all seriousness though, they still have a great chance to go through. Barkley looked sharp when he came on, Welbeck actually played well and Sturridge is always good for a goal, Italy were just the better team. That group is wide open though and with a soft opponent in the next round waiting I don't see why England can't make the quarters.

Didn't see the late game apart from the highlights but they were a pair of lovely goals by Honda and Bony. Keeper was definitely put off by the unique trajectory that comes form Gervinho's forehead though.

Yeah Uruguay's loss gives England a very good shot to go through. Had Costa Rica and Uruguay played to a draw it would have been even better for England but they have to be liking their chances to get at least point from Uruguay and all three from Costa Rica.

Also four groups have played and none have had a draw yet, is this the longest a WC has gone without a draw?

IMPORTANT DAY 3 UPDATE: STILL UNDEFEATED!!!

american-flag-fireworks1.jpg

Ahem. So anyway.

Still De Ted?

USE ORANGENESS YOU HERETIC.

It's crazy that we've had absolutely no draws in the last eight matches. And on a related note, Switzerland/Ecuador is probably going to ruin that.