2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Radio 5 has three 'pundits' on who are aged 5, 7 and 7 and all three of them make more pertinent tactical analysis than Andy Townsend.

Ian Wright and his family were held at knife point at their hotel last night and are now on their way home, so the radio just told me...

It was back in London they were held at knife point, he's flying back home now.

• Like 1

Ian Wright and his family were held at knife point at their hotel last night and are now on their way home, so the radio just told me...

It was back in London they were held at knife point, he's flying back home now.

Yep. Ian Wright wasn't held at knife point.

Brazil have been pretty poor so far, and I'm starting to wonder if they got too cocky with the Confederates Cup by thinking they beat the best team in the world, when in fact they beat a fading giant.

Also wouldn't it be great if Australia pile on the misery by drawing/beating Spain.

As much as I would love for Brazil to win considering they're my sweepstakes team, my disgust of the way the government spent their money only makes me want them to end up losing out in the group stages, while another South American team (preferably Argentina :shifty: ) win instead.

• Like 1

Duuuuude. Chile never beats us. No matter how good they are and how shit we play, we always beat them.

'98 World Cup - 4-1 Brazil

'07 Copa America- 3-0 and 6-1 Brazil

'10 World Cup - 3-0 Brazil

That and the fact that whenever Chile went to play against us here, they lost 4-0, 5-0 and 4-2.

Edited by RafaelFms

Duuuuude. Chile never beats us. No matter how good they are and how shit we play, we always beat them.

'98 World Cup - 4-1 Brazil

'07 Copa America- 3-0 and 6-1 Brazil

'10 World Cup - 3-0 Brazil

That and the fact that whenever Chile went to play against us here, they lost 4-0, 5-0 and 4-2.

Sounds like they are due a win to me.

• Like 1