2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Whatever. We have nothing to be ashamed of. The entire world knows that we aren't a joke.

To the Americans who joined us for this World Cup, please know that the Gold Cup is next year, and the road to Russia starts in the fall of the same year. This doesn't have to be every four years. This team is incredible and deserves your attention.

• Like 15

• Admin

Whatever. We have nothing to be ashamed of. The entire world knows that we aren't a joke.

To the Americans who joined us for this World Cup, please know that the Gold Cup is next year, and the road to Russia starts in the fall. This doesn't have to be every four years. This team is incredible and deserves your attention.

Not to mention that you have weekly drama in the English Premier League and your own league is improving tenfold season after season!

To the Americans who joined us for this World Cup, please know that the Gold Cup is next year, and the road to Russia starts in the fall. This doesn't have to be every four years. This team is incredible and deserves your attention.

Not to mention that you have weekly drama in the English Premier League and your own league is improving tenfold season after season!

Have you just got a move to Sky or something? :/

• Like 7

What a game! Easily the best game I've seen in a long, long time. USA can hold their heads as high as anybody. They've got some genuinely talented young footballers and an ever improving league. If they can turn this momentum into increased popularity then they could be something special in 4/8 years.

Brilliant!

• Admin

Have you just got a move to Sky or something? :/

I'd call it a brenchill done deal at this point.

• Like 2

To the Americans who joined us for this World Cup, please know that the Gold Cup is next year, and the road to Russia starts in the fall of the same year. This doesn't have to be every four years. This team is incredible and deserves your attention.

You or someone else please remind me about this when it's time. I don't know if it's World Cup fever or not but I am strongly considering adding Soccer to my list of Sports I watch all the time.

• Like 4

And we have four leagues to follow, one gets regular TV time, one streams all their matches. Support your local club (unless it's Tampa Bay)!

Oh right also the Women's World Cup is next year too! So please do support our amazing women's team when that comes around.

I'm heartbroken but at the same time there's so much to be excited for. DeAndre Yedlin, Julian Green, and John Anthony Brooks are just the beginning of a youth movement in US Soccer that we have the perfect manager to guide. The level of play in CONCACAF and Major League Soccer has risen so far, so quick. And fuck, our backup goalkeeper is BRAD GUZAN, and he'll probably be starting in 2018. So I'm fine. It's okay. I'm okay.

brb taking a shower,

• Like 2

USA needed Altidore so badly. Great match and I totally loved that set piece. Might be following the MLS/NASL in 2015.

Altidore is one of the worst strikers I've ever seen play in the Premier League and that's saying something. They were much better of with Dempsey up top on his own.

It's easy to have a decent international record when you're playing the superpowers of Guadeloupe, Panama and El Salvador. He's awful.

I cannot wait for 2018 with a 24-year-old DeAndre Yeldin, 23-year-old Julian Green, and possibly a 21-year-old Gedion Zelalem.

But Michael Bradley will probably be the captain won't he?

Also, if that ends up being Howard's last WC game in goal, then what a way to go out. Gonna probably miss Jones too.

• Like 1

• Admin

USA needed Altidore so badly. Great match and I totally loved that set piece. Might be following the MLS/NASL in 2015.

Altidore is one of the worst strikers I've ever seen play in the Premier League and that's saying something. They were much better of with Dempsey up top on his own.

It's easy to have a decent international record when you're playing the superpowers of Guadeloupe, Panama and El Salvador. He's awful.

Panama were a couple of minutes away from qualifying over Mexico, to be fair.

Not really Altidore, but they needed someone in the box to ''fight'' with the defenders. Dempsey on his own did look out of resources at times.

Panama were a couple of minutes away from qualifying over Mexico, to be fair.

I was just picking random CONCACAF teams from my head, I'm sure there's worse ones than them! Replace them with Canada!

Apart from a decent run with AZ, outside of America he has 4 goals in 79 league games.