2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

tumblr_n8eyq1xH2F1robgxuo2_250.giftumblr_n8eyq1xH2F1robgxuo1_250.gif

"Apologies to everybody, apologies to all the Brazilian people... I just wanted to see my people smile. We all know how important it was for me to see all of Brazil be happy, at least because of football... They were better than us. They prepared better. They played better... It's a very sad day but it's also a day from which to learn. But I won't give up. One day, I'll make this country happy."

Should have thought about that before you decided to go and be SHIT.

• Like 1

Luiz was pretty bad, he tries to force his runs up field far too much. Dante isn't good enough to save his ass like Silva is. Marcelo was far too far up field too. Not sure why Maicon was playing either, is Alves injured?

It's easy to forget since he wasn't being pinpointed as the sole reason for the downfall of the Brazil team in the way that the absence of Silva and Neymar was by our commentators/pundits.

Felipão in the post-match press acting as it was some normal defeat. NO IT'S NOT IT'S THE BIGGEST DEFEAT IN FOOTBALL FOR THIS COUNTRY

And about Dani Alves not being picked, people have been hating on him since 2013, and everything wrong that happened to Brazil they put the blame on him because in people's view, Thiago Silva is untouchable, David Luiz is god at CB, and Marcelo is the best in the world at his position.

There's a chance we try and reform everything within football in this country. League structure, youth systems, transfer rules, U-23, U-20 and U-17 national squads, the senior squad, improving everything on staff, most importantly coaching,etc.

There's a chance the people in charge close their eyes and pretend nothing happened, and move on.

Edited by RafaelFms

Just do what the English FA do - copy whichever style it coaching is in vogue, build a youth training factility and hire an old man whose greatest skills are reading books and lowering expectations.