2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

How is that the same? Scotland and England are completely different countries.

Just like Panama and Mexico.

No. There is North America and South America. No argument really.

Hey you guys that live in the Caribbean or Central America. Pick a side you can't have your own identity!

Damn right.

Any predictions on punishment?

Aren't FIFA more relaxed on retrospective punishments? I remember Rivaldo getting away with that stupid ball/face incident and nothing happening.

Surely that's because there is/was no punishment for simulation, whereas serious violent conduct clearly has one. Even if Uruguay make the final (which they won't) I'll be stunned if he's able to play again this tournament.

Any predictions on punishment?

Aren't FIFA more relaxed on retrospective punishments? I remember Rivaldo getting away with that stupid ball/face incident and nothing happening.

Suarez's bite is already huge news, though. With FIFA's reputation already having taken a major beating in the weeks leading up to the World Cup, I can't see them being willing to give people more ammo to blast them with. Suarez will get something severe, being banned from this World Cup is only the bare minimum.

I'd be really interested to find out what his intentions there were. I wasn't really concentrating, did the Italian guy do something to warrant Suarez getting mad at him? Because if not, I think he was trying to get a penalty, but in the weirdest way possible?

They might get a free kick given against em, maybe a yellow, but no punishment.

Huh? For the Saurez bite?

No, for simulation sorry, was expanding on what the others said about the difference between the Rivaldo incident and this.