2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

They might get a free kick given against em, maybe a yellow, but no punishment.

Huh? For the Saurez bite?

No, for simulation sorry, was expanding on what the others said about the difference between the Rivaldo incident and this.

I see.

I agree with the majority, has to be banned from this WC. What a nutcase.

Has there been precedent for banning a player from the WC?

IIRC, Leonardo in 94 basicially got a ban that ruled him out of the rest of it for elbowing an American player in a last 16 match.

I'd be really interested to find out what his intentions there were. I wasn't really concentrating, did the Italian guy do something to warrant Suarez getting mad at him? Because if not, I think he was trying to get a penalty, but in the weirdest way possible?

Apparently afterward he said these things just happen when you're in the box jostling, the other player came too close and hit his shoulder against him.

Which is just laughable when you all but see the light glinting off his teeth before he chomps down.

I'd be really interested to find out what his intentions there were. I wasn't really concentrating, did the Italian guy do something to warrant Suarez getting mad at him? Because if not, I think he was trying to get a penalty, but in the weirdest way possible?

Apparently afterward he said these things just happen when you're in the box jostling, the other player came too close and hit his shoulder against him.

Which is just laughable when you all but see the light glinting off his teeth before he chomps down.

Crazy asshole. Shame he plays for Liverpool, even more shame he was our best player :(

Has there been precedent for banning a player from the WC?

IIRC, Leonardo in 94 basicially got a ban that ruled him out of the rest of it for elbowing an American player in a last 16 match.

Didn't an Italian player get a 4 match ban in 06?

Judging by precedent if Suarez gets banned for multiple matches then Uruguay are locks to win the whole thing.

Comparable only to John Terry 'checking Alexis' run' in terms of blissful unawareness of the 100 cameras filming everything on the pitch.

Wonder how long it will be until Brendan Rodgers embarrasses himself by coming forward and saying Luis Suarez is a lovely guy who is just misunderstood.

I just went on a Liverpool forum and people are defending him, unbelievable.

One person said "you stand by your mates" like he's a personal friend. Deluded.

• Like 3

As a Liverpool fan who loves Suarez as a player, I say ban his ass from competing for Uruguay in competitive matches for not only this World Cup, but for next year so he can't play in the Copa America either. Disgraceful.

• Like 1

• Admin

10380272_10152196308384142_9357387814168

Seems legit.

Considering everything that has happened with FIFA in the last couple of months or so I can't see them doing anything but throwing the book at Suarez.

Presumably, he'll catch it mid-air with his nashers and bring it back to them.

• Like 2

In light of the Suarez incident, Uruguay have been forced to change their tactics.

They will now be playing 4-4-chew in the knockout stages

Richie Benaud is commentating now?!

• Like 1