2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

A lifetime ban :lol:

At what point do you think they should enforce it? Or should he just be allowed to bite people every time he comes back from a suspension.

If he only gets an international ban for this one and bites someone in the first week of the PL season what should happen?

It's obvious bans do not deter his behavior so what is the point in banning him for 10/20/30 games?

If Suarez had bitten someone in the street after being caught doing it twice before he'd be looking at a likely custodial sentence.

He's done it on a football pitch twice, and been punished twice. He hasn't learned. His third punishment must be markedly harsher than the first two.

• Like 4

Yeah I don't get that. There are two countries I'd say "our" about; the US and maybe Norway, and since Norway is too awful to qualify for a tournament I can actually watch I can't even confirm I'd say that in spite of my dual-citizenship. With countries it's weird when I see "our" for countries people have no relation to.