2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

So where do you guys stand on Zidane?

Zidane should have been banned for a while but it wasn't like he did it 3 times.

Why are we giving Suarez chance after chance? Liverpool should be ashamed to have him, if it was a youth player biting people he wouldn't have even got a second chance let alone another.

Zidane should have been banned for a while but it wasn't like he did it 3 times.

Why are we giving Suarez chance after chance? Liverpool should be ashamed to have him, if it was a youth player biting people he wouldn't have even got a second chance let alone another.

Are you kidding? Zidane made a career out of seeing red. Admittedly he didn't bite anybody, but I'd argue punching people in the face is worse, and he was never made out to be this pantomime villain that Suarez is.

Edited by Nerf

Are you kidding? Zidane made a career out of seeing red. Admittedly he didn't bite anybody, but I'd argue punching people in the face is worse, and he was never made out to be this pantomime villain that Suarez is.

Who did Zidane punch in the face? I must have missed that.

The thing I find so strange and even more worrying is that Suarez seems to do this out of the blue. There was no lead up to it, nothing, he just bit him. A long ban and serious professional help is needed. He clearly isn't right in the head.

Wasn't the only reason Zidane didn't get punished was because it was his last game? He had a few violent moments scattered throughout his career, mostly brought on by an opponent insulting his background/family. Nothing that can be compared to fucking biting an opposing player unprovoked on three different occasions.

Who did Zidane punch in the face? I must have missed that.

2006 wasn't his first headbutt, nor his first act of on-pitch violence.

Besides, Zidane got a ban for the 2006 headbutt and as it was his last game agreed to do community service to pay off his debt after saying "yes I was provoked but it was still wrong".

Suarez denies everything and even if he were sitting on the floor eating the remains of the arm torn off an opposing player would STILL blame the media for being nasty to him.

• Like 3

Oh come on Nerf, if Suarez played for Man Utd you would be the first in to attack Suarez and rightly so. :/

I've been the first to attack Suarez in both this instance and the last. He's a disgrace. I'm just trying to find logic and rational where there appears to be none.

Edited by Nerf