Formula One 2014

Lineker

She wouldn't be in the second seat anyway as she doesn't have a SuperLicense.

Have they even confirmed that they will be running two cars?

Luca Badoer for a third disasterous stint! :w00t:

On a more serious note, maybe there's a chance that one of the big three let a youth driver get a shot in a Caterham. It's not much, but any experience is good. And I'd love to see a guy like Frijns or Stoffel get a drive, even if it's only for one race.

Edited by Jasonmufc

Raising money for one race with absolutely no intention of competing the next season is already embarrassing, I would hazard a guess that a lot of the people that donated were doing so to keep them going for the next season, not just for a jolly-up in Dubai.

Kamui has been confirmed as one of the drivers for Caterham.

Why do I get the feeling that they are going to retire the cars as early as possible in the race, in case anything goes bang and can't be sold later on?

• Admin

Gary Paffett will end his role as a McLaren Formula 1 test and reserve driver after the 2014 season. The split coincides with McLaren switch from Mercedes to Honda engines, with Paffett remaining part of the German manufacturer's factory DTM programme. Paffett has been part of McLaren's roster since 2006, combining his F1 duties with racing in the DTM for most of that period.