MLB 2014 Thread

The Buscher

And John Lannan makes his first ever relief appearance, walks the first lefty he faces and then gives up a 3 run bomb. 9-5 Nats in the 10th. My biggest concerns heading into the season were an offense prone to striking out and an erratic bullpen. That's been the story of the game. 18 strikeouts.

Fuck, Trout just crushed a homer in his first at bat. Wow and damn, you could tell it was gone just by the sound it made coming off the bat.

• Like 1

Awesome to see baseball back, and I looked at the MLB schedule with exception to tomorrow every weekday during the next two weeks has a daygame or two in it. That should make my work day more enjoyable.

Can't wait to see the Yanks in action tomorrow. So many new faces...team looks entirely different, I'm fascinated to see what happens.

As far as predictions go here are mine...

AL Division Winners: TB, Detroit, Texas

Wild Card - KC over NYY

NL Division Winners: Washington, St. Louis, Arizona

Wild Card - LAD over Milwaukee

World Series - Tampa Bay over Washington

that is two times through the order. He must have had one sore bat when they were done with him.

Talk about a doubleheader.

Something something Designated Spitter rule

Guys, all these oral jokes really.........Suck. :w00t:

I'll see myself out now....