MLB 2014 Thread

The Buscher

Josh Reddick of the Athletics has been using the Ultimate Warrior's theme music as his "walk up" music ever since Warrior died. What a neat tribute.

I think we briefly touched on the story where he and WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION Daniel Bryan had a bet where the loser shaved his beard. Reddick's good people.

Meacon, I feel your pain. This year, since I split MLB.tv with my brother, I have become absolutely obsessed. My friends all have a difficult time watching one entire baseball game. I've spent multiple days (when I should be studying) watching three games back to back.

Pujols hit 2 deep tonight to finally reach 500 and tie for the league lead in homers. As a Cardinals fan(who still respects him!) and a fantasy owner, I love that he's finally looking healthy again. Straight-up steal in the fifth round if he can keep it up.

I'd hardly say he was a steal unless he puts up MVP numbers. You got him right about where he belonged, perhaps a little lower, based on what was happening in the draft.

I'd hardly say he was a steal unless he puts up MVP numbers. You got him right about where he belonged, perhaps a little lower, based on what was happening in the draft.

Goddamit Maxx stop raining on my parade you damn debbie downer. <_<

I'm in last place. Let me be excited about something!

Go watch the Mavs get swept or something. :shifty:

• Like 2

After a rough first inning, Pineda just lathered pine tar on his fucking neck and tried to get away with it. On national TV. On ESPN. For a SECOND time. As if no one was going to notice! Got ejected. It was hilariously shameless. :lol:

• Like 4