The Chivas USA Farewell Tour Thread (2014 MLS Thread)

GoGo Yubari

It won't be called that obviously but yeah. The goal for the foreseeable future is 24 teams and one of them is pretty much definitely going to be David Beckham and His Famous Friends' Miami franchise.

Yeah. I have zero enthusiasm for the Miami franchise. If you want to give Orlando another team nearby, go with Atlanta (though Atlanta still has a pretty good shot).

Of course, the real annoying thing is that it's going to completely fuck up the conferences. The western conference was hard enough without Houston and/or SKC.

The President of the Crocketteers (our supporter's group here) was at the MLS Draft yesterday and is at the Independent Supporter's Conference today ... we're the only non-MLS group in attendance. Hopefully I'll have some good tidbits in the next few days.

Hope this gets worked out. He's great for this league. Hey, I'm just giving Linkles a little bit of Linkles ... :P

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2014/01/30/portuguese-club-sporting-complete-transfer-former-seattle-sounders-forward-f

Montero officially sold ... Sounders will be getting roughly 8-10m out of it if the numbers are correct.

Looks like they can snag Pappa now. Friberg won't be back either, he signed with Bologna.

The Quakes will unveil their new logo/kits tonight.