The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

This Everton/Sunderland game seems annoyingly set up for Sunderland to spend most of the game hanging on by good fortune and/or their goalkeeper...and then sucker punch Everton at some point late in the second half.

We play them on the last day and they've got Leicester and Arsenal between now and then. Arsenal and Chelsea will batter them most likely, so I just want them to get one win either today or against Leicester so I can enjoy watching my brother squirm in your relegation battle.

Anita and Cabella in for the suspended defenders at Newcastle...what is their defence going to look like today?

A mess

Newcastle's defensive line will be R. Taylor, Coloccini, Dummett at CB and Anita on the left. Which in my opinion is the best defense we can possibly come up with (barring Janmaat).

Edited by OWEN SLEATER TIME

I prefer (the backup right back we've needed for four years) (the competent centreback we've needed for ten years) Yanga-Mbiwa, Santon.

• Like 2