The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

I actually think that was a flukily great challenge by Rojo, got to the ball while Toure was looking for nothing but penalty. There's an argument that you can't tackle through a players legs, but given Yaya was in mid tumble I think benefit or the doubt goes to the defender.

First pen was absolutely blatant though, stupid from Fellaini.

You'd forget how much of a knob Fellaini is, given how shit he's been since signing for United but that was a nice reminder.

He kicked right through the back of Aguero's ankle and shouts at him afterwards for being in pain.

He also failed to book either jovetic or Clichy for their blatant pull backs on Clichy. He's letting some fouls go and then others which are the same he's giving free kicks for.

That yaya incident was not a penalty. Aguero acting like he was shot lost him the penalty.

What even was that 1st yellow card? I haven't seen someone block the goalkeeper like that since high school football.

Balotelli did it yesterday. Andre Marriner is a moron though and allowed play to continue.

That replay of aguero is ridiculous. Yes it's a penalty but Fellaini doesn't exactly give him a huge kick and it's not until the ball goes away that he starts doing backward rolls and somersaults. No wonder fellaini shouts at him.