Football League Thread 14/15

METALMAN

• Admin
Former Queens Park Rangers defender Mauro Milanese has been appointed manager of Leyton Orient. The 43-year-old Italian, who was named Orient's sporting director in August, replaces Russell Slade, who took charge of Championship side Cardiff earlier this month. Caretaker boss Kevin Nugent will remain at the club as coach. Orient have won just three games this season and are 18th in League One, one point above the relegation zone.
Mmmm, veal milanese...

Leeds are an utter joke, and the body that overturned Cellino's rejected takeover bid ought to be ashamed. It's pathetic, and when Redfearn's long association with Leeds ends within the next month because Cellino can't stomach two defeats in 7/8 games I imagine that'll be the last of the goodwill from even Leeds fans gone.

As for that Birmingham result... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slightly less amusing than if Clark had still been in charge, mind.

My only problem with Cellino is that he's picked 2 shit managers. The squad we have is good enough for a top half finish, perhaps even top 6. I get that Cellino wants to pick the signings and wants some influence on who plays ( though he could do with reigning that in a little bit unless he's going to watch training every day) but he needs a head coach that is tactically competent because that was Hockaday and Donnie's downfall, they don't know how to change a game in the correct way... I mean since when has Steve Morison been a right winger ffs. I'd hope that Redfearn has it in his contract that if he doesn't work out then he can go back to a role in the academy, but then i think h he'll have insisted on that.

Cellino isn't a problem though, he's not perfect but he's better than Bates, GFH, Krasner and Ridsdale combined. Hell, you only have look at the fact that he held Fulham to ransom over McCormack and then actually went out and spent that money to see that