Football League Thread 14/15

METALMAN

It is pretty funny. I was watching in a pub and as soon as the first goal went in I heard "Karanka is shit we need a new manager.", "Bamford is shit we rely on him too much." Negativity is Boro through and through.

We have relied on Bamford too much but he's certainly not shit by any stretch, just been injured since we played Norwich at Carrow Road.

Oh well, can't complain with the result, they deserved it. Still proud of the team anyway, didn't expect to be pushing for promotion so running automatic promotion so close and then the playoff final was a bonus really.

Derby County have terminated the contract of head coach Steve McClaren.

That's Newcastle's manager sorted for next season.

Yup, Karanka. McClaren back to Boro. Please.

Karanka will hopefully stay at Boro. Hopefully Bamford gets another loan stretch too. Issue is going to be holding onto players like Adomah and Vossen over the Summer.

I can't see him in the set up at Chelsea. A loan is the best bet. I think given Karanka's relationship with Mourinho another stint at Boro is not unlikely.

Yup. John Carver.

:crying: