Football League Thread 14/15

METALMAN

Hopefully Middlesbrough win, it's someone different in the Prem. It's why I was glad Bournemouth and Watford won.

Plus it's Norwich. I don't fancy another "Where are youuuuuu" half time team talk in the Prem again.

• Admin

Boro been better over the entire season but this game is way too close to call.

Erm, Norwich finished above them. Doesn't that kinda mean they've been better over the season?

I didn't word it well. My point was that Boro have had a level of consistency throughout the entire year, whereas Norwich have just been on a stupidly good run of form since Neil took over.

Hopefully Middlesbrough win, it's someone different in the Prem. It's why I was glad Bournemouth and Watford won.

Plus it's Norwich. I don't fancy another "Where are youuuuuu" half time team talk in the Prem again.

Isn't that different, we WERE in the Premier League for 13 of the 14 seasons between '95 and '09 :lol:

We beat Norwich twice this season, please let it be thrice by the end of today.

Isn't that different, we WERE in the Premier League for 13 of the 14 seasons between '95 and '09 :lol:

We beat Norwich twice this season, please let it be thrice by the end of today.

Well different as in the last few seasons. It's been a while. Plus who the fuck wants Norwich to go up :P

Hopefully if you do go up the stadium will be a bit more full compared to last time.

Bamford starts for Boro.

Middlesbrough: Konstantopoulos, Whitehead, Ayala, Gibson, Friend, Clayton, Leadbitter, Adomah, Vossen, Tomlin, Bamford.
Subs: Ripley, Kike, Forshaw, Reach, Amorebieta, Nsue, Woodgate.

Norwich City: Ruddy, Whittaker, Martin, Bassong, Olsson, Redmond, Howson, Tettey, Johnson, Hoolahan, Jerome.
Subs: Rudd, Grabban, Hooper, E. Bennett, R. Bennett, O'Neil, Dorrans.

Come on Boro. I love having Newcastle, Sunderland and Boro all in the Premiership at the same time.

Plus it gives us a chance of actually winning a derby this year.

• Like 1