Football League Thread 14/15

METALMAN

As must Wolves goalkeeper Aaron McCarey, also suspended for failing an out-of-competition drugs test for a non-performance enhancing substance.

I'm baffled by this - not that footballers sometimes take drugs - but out of nowhere, three players all fail tests at the same time? Did the F.A. go round and test literally everyone or was there a particularly wild party last week that these three imbeciles were at?

I suppose end of season parties could explain the latter 2 maybe but yeah, it's still odd that we get 3 cases in very quick succession. Maybe they've put better testing systems or technology in place recently

I was shocked to learn Blackpool had 17 players. Really wouldn't be surprised to see them in the Conference in a couple of years time if it continues at this rate. Really feel sorry for the fans, the clubs a shambles. From Premier League to this in a space of a few years.

I've heard that Ranger's contract is meant to be something stupid like £150 quid a week and £2000 if he actually plays. Sure he posted a picture up on instagram of him being shocked/gutted to find his contracts been renewed.

This is where the fit and proper persons test or whatever bollocks it is should be used. Can't say that they are good owners for the club when they are continously being mismanaged.